Deb Raney's WORLD'S BEST STEAK MARINADE


This recipe from my hubby's sister won a family cook-off two years ago. It truly is the best we've ever had! We even brush it on hamburgers before grilling.

World's Best Steak Marinade:

www.deborahraney.com
2 cups soy sauce
1/2 cup olive oil
2-3 tablespoons of McCormick® Montreal Steak Seasoning

Mix ingredients in a plastic zip-lock bag, place thawed steaks in the bag, and refrigerate, turning every 20 minutes or so for up to 3 hours before grilling.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me on your blog, Rhonda. For those who don't like your steaks too salty, my hubby (who mans our grill) said 3 hours might be too long for thawed steaks. We usually put them in the marinade, frozen, three hours before we want to grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb for being here!! I'm looking forward to trying this recipe. We might do a 4th of July family day at my house and I think this is just what we need for our steaks.

    ReplyDelete