RHONDA'S SUMMER SMOOTHIES

I like cold sweet desserts in the evening in the summer. This is my favorite... at the moment. The nice thing is... you can substitute any fruit Ss long as you use 1/2 a cup. This makes an 18oz glass... so I share with my sweetie.

1 cup  almost frozen Vanilla Yogurt (I put it in the freezer 30 minutes before making the smoothie)
1/2 cup frozen strawberries, unsweetened*
1/2 cup frozen peach slices, unsweetened*
1/2 medium banana, peeled
1/2 cup low-fat milk

Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth and serve immediately.  



I don't have my own picture so I borrowed this one from the internet. We all like visuals... am I right?             

1 comment:

  1. This looks good, Rhonda. We'll have to try this recipe this summer! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete