Donna Snow's - Salmon Spinach Alfredo

Donna B. Snow

1 pound salmon lightly broiled
1 cup cooked rice
(I use long grain white rice seasoned with garlic & herbs)
½ cup raw baby spinach leaves
10 black olives, sliced
1/3 cup alfredo sauce
¼ cup sesame sticks or slivered almonds

Spread the cooked rice evenly on a pie plate. Layer the spinach leaves on top of the rice, sprinkle with sliced olives, and cover lightly with alfredo sauce. Microwave for one minute. Remove from microwave and sprinkle with sesame sticks. Set salmon portions (your choice serving size) over it all and serve.


Margaret Ellington and Lukas North have a history to resolve. He's determined to reclaim the love he threw away ten years earlier. She’s afraid to let her heart be broken again.

When the past repeats itself, can there be a different outcome?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Donna - YUM!!! :-) Great recipie!!! God bless, ladies! Rhonda, great blog! I'm officially a fan/follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love this quick and easy recipe. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marianne :) I love recipes! so figured I'd share that love.

    Donna, I am so glad you are on this week. I think your recipe sounds yummy too, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazingly delish. Too bad hubby doesn't like spinach warmed or cooked. But I might have to force-feed him LOL.

    ReplyDelete