Rhonda's - Life is Good Cake


I love this cake! It is so simple and I think you will love it too.

Ok... first off did you notice my cute coffee mug on your left? That is what we are baking our individual cakes in... so get your mugs ready and here we go.

Ingred.
1 any flavor cake mix (German chocolate is my cake of choice)
1 Angel Food cake mix
1 coffee mug
1 gallon zip lock bag



Directions

Combine the cake mixes in the zip lock bag. Write on the bag what's in it or if you are like me... you will forget.

To make individual cakes: In coffee mug add 3 T. cake mix, 2 T. water, and mix in the mug. Microwave mug for 1 minute. Let sit for a minute and eat.

I like to top my cake with chocolate syrup. My friend puts a table spoon of cool whip on hers and she also uses a tablespoon of her kids favorite icings on theirs. It is yummy, fast and fresh. Best of all, no left overs.

And... you can have cake any time really fast! Yay!!

For my weight watcher friends... this cake is 3 pt. per serving without icing or a topping. BUT, it is great without it too.

Yep, Life is Good

1 comment: